MONTANA DENTAL WORKS
Montana’s Top Rated Local® General and Implant Dentistry
At Montana Dental Works, we understand how different life can be with an unhealthy smile. We want everyone to love their smiles and have to confidence to show it off daily. For this reason, Dr. McAllister offers smile makeovers—a comprehensive assessment of your smile and a treatment plan for helping you improve the overall aesthetics and appearance of your teeth.
What Is a Smile Makeover?
A smile makeover, also known as full-mouth reconstruction, uses multiple cosmetic and restorative treatments to create a smile that is functional, stunning, and healthy. With your help, Dr. McAllister will produce an in-depth treatment plan that outlines each procedure needed to complete the smile of your dreams.
It’s crucial that you and Dr. McAllister are on the same page to ensure the success of the smile makeover. He wants to give you a smile that you’ve always wanted, and he’ll stop at nothing to make sure that happens.
What Can We Fix with a Smile Makeover
Smile makeovers are becoming a standard solution for an array of dental issues. Patients love this treatment because it offers unique customization to match their dental care needs. A smile makeover can correct the following problems:
- Missing teeth: Whether you’re missing one tooth, multiple teeth, or an entire arch, we’ve got you covered. Dr. Wolbaum has the training and expertise to restore your smile with dental implants or a porcelain bridge.
- Overcrowded/awkward spacing: Some patients’ teeth may appear too large or too small. In this case, we can use dental veneers to help change the shape and contour their smiles.
- Teeth discoloration: Even with daily brushing, our teeth get darker with age. Other factors can contribute to discoloration, including the food you eat, sugary drinks, and habits such as smoking cigarettes. For this problem, Dr. McAllister might recommend our professional teeth whitening.
The Benefits of a Smile Makeover
At Montana Dental Works, we can combine various treatments to alter the aesthetics and functionality of your smile. Whether you’re missing teeth, have dark yellow stained teeth, or ones that are misshaped, we can use a smile makeover to help. The benefits of this type of treatment are:
- Fuel your first impression: A smile makeover will help you dominate the next encounter you have with a stranger, boss, or friend. Imagine never having to hide your smile while talking to someone new. Dr. McAllsiter can make this a reality, setting your smile up for long-term success.
- Enjoy a boost in confidence: Some of the most influential people in the world can attribute a substantial portion of their success to being confident. With a smile makeover, it will encourage you to feel good about yourself and raise your self-esteem. You’ll always be able to rely on your smile when you’re feeling nervous or scared in social settings.
- Experience the benefits of smiling: Smiling carries an assortment of benefits for both your physical and mental health. For example, smiling burns calories. It also releases pain-controlling hormones called endorphins and serotonin.
- Live without Restriction: With a full, healthy smile, you’ll never need to worry about embarrassing yourself while eating, drinking, or socializing again. Also, none of our treatments require special care—as long as you brush, floss, and visit Dr. McAllister for routine checkups, your smile will stay healthy for years to come.